Always present even when you don’t see us!
1. The Virtual Guard Services is great for Construction sites, commercial buildings, auto dealerships, warehouses, museums, schools and campuses and other places with open areas.
2. Virtual Guard is the ideal solution for these places? Who is currently using the service? Construction sites, commercial buildings, auto dealerships, warehouses, museums, schools and campuses and other places with open areas.
Virtual Guard has a camera system that covers wide areas, cameras are motion activated and send a signal to a live operator. There is no need to patrol the area or stay awake in front of a monitor.
3. We even offer service options? Options can be tailored to individual needs but there are two main choices. Option one: when motion is detected, the signal is sent to an operator who will check the video. If there is an intruder, the operator will ask the person to leave through an onsite speaker. Option Two, when the sensor is triggered, an automated voice message will ask the individual to leave the area. In both cases, if the person doesn’t leave a local police officer or a security Guard will be immediately dispatched to the site.
4. What is the cost difference between a Security guard a Virtual Guard? A security guard is compensated between $25,000-30,000 a year in IL to work 40 hours per week. Compared to 24 hours of Virtual Guard a business will have to hire three employees costing anywhere from 75,000-90,000 dollars a year. When using Virtual Guard, this cost can be reduced significantly.
5. How soon after installation will I be protected? In 24 hours or less, the account will be activated.
Copyright © Camouflage Security. All rights reserved.